On January 19th, 2018 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern DCAC recorded a webcast where we talked about security within your database layer. We also talked about what needs to be resolved within application tiers of applications and issues that we’ve seen in the real world. We also talked about the security world in general and how Spectre and Meltdown impact the database world. Fill out the form below to receive access to the webcast.
- Case Study
- 2019-05-30 Out of Office Reply: When the CEO Takes Emergency Leave
- 2019-03-19 Power BI: Where should data live?
- 2018-11-19 What’s the difference between the cloud data platform options?
- 2018-09-18 How can Azure customers save money thru performance tuning?
- 2018-07-11 Moving to the Cloud & Cloud Features
- 2018-04-10 The Most Important Azure Services For Your Business
- 2018-01-16 Join us for a Database Security Webcast January 19th
- 2017-09-25 SQL Server 2017 Experts Review
- 2017-08-10 Save On Cloud Licensing
- 2017-05-05 IT Security
- 2017-03-16 SQL Server 2016, The BI Advantage
- 2017-02-09 R Services in SQL Server 2016
- 2016-12-20 Webcast, Expert Tips and More
- 2016-08-02 Azure VS. Amazon RDS
- 2016-07-12 The ROI on SQL Server 2016
- White Papers
- About Us
- Contact Us
Search Our 1750+ Blog Posts
Watch our most recent webcast
Register for our webcast on Friday October 18th, 2019 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific where Denny, Monica and John will tell you everything you need to know about the PASS Summit including where to eat, where to drink, and where the parties will be. NEXT WEBCAST Watch our webcast from Friday September 6th, 2019 at 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific where Denny Cherry was joined by Kevin Kline of SentryOne and they took you through five surprising situations where what you don’t know WILL hurt you. WATCH NOW See All Our Live and Recorded Webcasts