Expertise Derived From Experience
Differentiation by Denny: LCPtracker’s Reporting Warehouse
LCPtracker, Inc. is a leading software service provider specializing in construction site compliance related software. With over 200 government agencies and 200,000 contractor customers, the company works closely with government agencies and contractors assigned to public works construction projects. Luis Ventura is the Vice President of Technology and Development at the company.
Luis heard the same request over and over from clients at LCPtracker: they wanted to create their own reports, as well as customize and share them without the delays and expense of opening a service ticket.
Read Now >
In late 2016, Ken Hopkins, COO of AER Technologies, the largest automotive electronics warranty service center and distributor on the West Coast had a major problem. The company’s entire IT environment was failing, due to:
- Aging hardware (circa 2004)
- Out of support hardware
- Out of support software including SQL 2005
- Security issues
Ken explains, “If you go back to when the economy collapsed and 2 of the 3 largest automotive manufactures went bankrupt, we had minimal IT budgets available for hardware and software upgrades. Over the last couple of years, we started having critical failures in our server room that led to outages lasting from a few hours to more than two days. Without a high-availability solution in place, coupled with antiquated hardware and software, it put AER’s entire business in jeopardy.”
Read Now >
With headquarters in Arizona, Rise is a nonprofit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, aging adults and children and families with foster care and adoption needs. For 25 years their purpose has remained constant. They create opportunities for and with the people they serve, their families and for the men and women providing supports to their clientele.
Time Slice DBA
- Payroll used to take 4 people a week to process. Now done by one person in 2 hours.
- Billing has gone from 9 people working about 2 ½ weeks to 7 people compiling it in less than a week.
- Audits used to take 5 FT employees a week. Now gives the auditor read-only access to the resources they require.
- Previous DR was onsite, local backups & tape backups.
- DR now includes real-time replicating between two primary offices.
- Can meet zero losses on databases and 24 hour recovery on all file servers.
Read Now >
RealtyTrac® is the leading provider of comprehensive housing data and analytics for the real estate and financial services industries, Federal, state and local governments, academic institutions, and the media. Their data is aggregated from parcel-level records of more than 130 million U.S. residential and commercial properties and delivered through customizable products including bulk file licensing, APIs and custom reports.
- Migrated to SQL Server 2016 while still in beta
- Reduced Data Warehouse Load Times by 5x
- Reduced Data Extract to customers run times by 10.4x
- AlwaysOn AG allows DR function and offloading read workload
- Data Warehouse 12.5 TB reduced to 4.5 TB (3X) using CCI
Read Now >